top of page

Study Permit

A written authorization to engage in academic, professional, vocational or other education or training in Canada that is issued to a foreign national.


Extension of your Study Permit

An international student may apply for the renewal of their study permit before the expiry of the current study permit.


Co-op Work Permit

An international student enrolled in a program that requires the student to complete a co-op or internship needs a Co-op Work Permit.

bottom of page