top of page

Work Permit

A foreign national usually need a work permit to work in Canada. In some cases, you can work without a work permit.


Post-Graduation Work Permit

Foreign nationals in possession of a valid study permit and who are about to graduate from a post-secondary institution may apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit in order to work for any employer for a specified period of time in Canada.


Extension of your Work Permit

A foreign national may apply for an extension of a work permit before the expiry of his/her current work permit.


Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)

An ESDC document obtained by a Canadian employer in order to employ a foreign worker.

bottom of page